When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Monday, March 24, 2008

March 24th. Thoughts in the dark.

Alternate title: "March 24th. Autothoughts, transform and roll out!"

I watched some movies. The Devil Wears Prada, Semi-Pro, Horton Hears a Who. I gave myself a haircut. Matt didn't invite me to his birthday party for me to not show. Maybe people are getting smarter. Tonight: Skittles and the Habs play the Sens. Me, fate. In that room like Keira and Matthew and just "shall we dance" bitchy-bitcheyes. And again I have my fake-confidence character, all "hell fucking YES I DID" on his chest and all "nine tymz" across his knuckles. Grarrr. A reminder: it could be worse. And another: You could be a character in Dawson's Creek. You may not deal with them well but at least you can deal with other people's mistakes at all.

Okay. Breathe.

No comments: