When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March 26th. It's been a year. Thoughts?

I feel saner than I have in years. Not years, but. I guess that's what school does for me? At least, normal school. Like taking tests instead of writing poetry. Oh and also, I'm way too smart for my Linguistics class. Like I come in and be all "I drop science, mother bitches!" and the class be all "Oh Alex, even though you have only been to four classes previous to this one all semester and even though your studying for this test was, like the infamous Chappelle joke, bombed out and depleted... you still finished the test faster than everyone.*" Fuckin' right A, I did. Now, for naps.

Oh and also: what's with the four day break, NHL schedule? Laaame.

*Actually third, but the class is like 100+ people big so it's about the same.

No comments: