When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Am I the star beneath the stairs? Am I the ghost upon the stage, am I your anything?

This one goes out to all the Violets and Elizabeths in the world, the girls (guys too I guess, though I'm not really aware of their existence) who are so awesome and yet friendless, lacking confidence and always depressed, those who are so cool and so different and so unique and yet hate themselves. It's a fucked up world when they feel like shit and the popular people think they're all that, but if you know someone who's always down on themselves, compliment them, cheer them up, let them know they're incredible people.

In further unrelated news, CANNONBALL!

Okay, not really. The point is, my novel is stagnating. I got in a decent paragraph about a new character I'm going to work into the story, but I should probably start expanding greatly on the "Evil Empire" characteristics of 2101 America. Flesh out the reason to hate them and to fight back a little more, it's been kinda non-existent so far.

Fuck that shit, 'cause I ain't the one / to have 20k words by the end of the month...

Anyway, I'm shooting for at least 25k. With that I have a decent novella/short story which I can continue and flesh out and edit and rework until I have a finished product sometime around July next year. Hopefully then I can get it published somewhere indy and garner some attention to my awesomeness, and then get it published from a major publisher and make some money on the side while I go through CEGEP/University.

Of course this is all unrealistic, but I can dream and I can try and I haven't really much better to do.

Grade 11 is tough.

It wears you down.

I need something.

I don't know what it is though.

But I know where to get it.

And I don't mean at an animal shelter, Them.

Heh, inside jokes are killer.

Anyway, that's all.

You are asian.

x

1 comment:

alex icon said...

well, a broken clock is right two times a day, right?

of course, the percentage of people who read my blog is higherly asian than just 2/24*60.

But whatever.