When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, November 19, 2004

So I figured I haven't blogged in ages...

Ice ages, to be exact, now that unattended outdoor water is beginning to freeze. Not that attended water wouldn't, but it sounded cool.

I decided to blog again so I could move that ugly mastodon of a blog post containing my whole literary effort down the page a little bit. So I hope this will be a little easier to swallow. More of a blog-blog than a novel-blog.

Weekends are depressing.

Especially this one.

I fucking hate shit like that, prefecting today, it's half decent but things start to fall apart at the end, there's no satisfying end to it, then you start overstaying your welcome hoping someone will say something, do something, go home with you, whatever, but you need something fulfilling to happen and it never does.

Then you leave broken hearted.

And there's a beautiful girl listening to music sitting next to you on the bus.

fucken w00t

I always wanted to spell fucking fucken. It's so lame it's cool.

Billie wants a yearbook pic of me with sentimental writing on the back.

She said, and I paraphrase, "Something like, 'Ooh, Billie, I've always loved you...' "

Won't someone please stab me in the face?

I think it would be less painful than having to deal with my lonely, hormonal self.

Also, RIP Joey Ramone. I'm only three years late, but man, what an awesome dude.

So I left the school, utterly alone. Nothing worthwhile accomplished, no money made, no lessons learned, no nothing.

Then San^2 ran into me (literally), kidnapped me for fifteen minutes or so, and made me serve her orange juice.

And interfered with my room.

Weird.

My biggest question in all this is, or rather it's more a comment, is:

God speaks to me through my iPod's shuffle function.

I'm sure of it.

I got off the bus, started walking home, and what should come up but Audioslave - Light My Way.

It was totally what I was feeling at the time.

Won't you light my way?

x

3 comments:

alex icon said...

I swear you're going to freaking spontaneously combust on the train ride. I'm going to have to bust out the hammer and smash the windows open so I can dive to safety in the wilderness and survive off little animals for years on end.

It'll all be your fault.

alex icon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Removed post, eh? Could be intriguing...