When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

stfu, n00b

stupid fucken josh weissbock.

Anyway.

This here post is for Michaela:

the elements colliding
unknown forces colluding
as from chaos appears something concrete

that'd make millions they said
but the presentation seems to be locked in my head
is order just a fiction?

darkness encompasses all but a little
and far away the fires burn; leaving me bitter
it's only one of my problems

keep the pain coming, it rankles
holding up to my wings your beautiful candles
saying but a word or two brings this to a halt.

the windows blur, distort matters somewhat
encaged in glass i try not to cry but
eyes shattered impede my progress


- moving on is painful.


next one:


Droplets spatter, planets revolve
Amidst the orbs; dancing; stood my chance
Paths intersect, narrow misses
Gravity pulling me, entrancing me down & in and
I fight back but only so much can be done
Forces irrepressible; sounds interchangeable
& garbled; static.


and then:


Ruined scenes stand motionless
Leaves float by rustily
But there's no one to rake them
This diorama feels cheap, tainted
Like my life; a failure.
Ever falling short of too-high expectations
Like a perfectly-set table with a rat
in the milk.



that's all for now.

x

3 comments:

James said...

fucken!

It just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? Rather, keyboard. Rolls off the fingers and onto the keyboard. Yes.

alex icon said...

fucken totally rolls off everything.

It's w00tness like that.

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex!!

STFU N00B!!!!

Chat later.