When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, December 03, 2004

It's been a while...

I guess I kind of let you all down, all you blog-readers of my blog — not that that really made any grammatical sense.

At any rate.

I'm still the same old me, yeah, no worries there, but I'm busy as hell and tired as fuck.

I'm going to go see the play tonight.

I don't know why it was such a hassle. Whatever.

I guess the thing here will be to pass Chemistry this term. I don't think less than 60 will go down too well at Mariano.

Anyway, there's still Dawson.

Ugh.

Happy Birthday Billie.

aiyo

"...well pay attention / 'cause you know you'll have to pay either way / and they tell you that it's the new thing / but we know that it hasn't changed / watch us go down in flames..."

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you never supported us / all you wanted was to see us fail

Anonymous said...

what are you talkin Marianopolis!!!!
are you kidding me? why on earth would you do that? what would you take?
what do you mean you're ditching Dawson and Industrial Design. This is because of some girl, isn't it