When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, December 10, 2004

I guess I've written a bunch of stuff since last time,

But it all kinda sucked.

My highlight of the week was realizing that Rancid's ...And Out Come the Wolves cover was a nod to Minor Threat's Minor Threat cover. What an image... w00t. Now if ever I get signed to a CD deal, and I won't, ever, ever, ever, but I plan on it anyway, I totally want to pose like that. So far we've had bald-headed and mohawked... I guess the punk world could use some longish alexei hair.

I think it would be supremely cool.

Not that the rest of you would.

I totally had the weirdest week this week. I kinda lost my ability to spell, and to do homework, I didn't eat pizza once, at all at all, I kinda gained a girlfriend sort of, but I'll get back to you all on that one, and don't ask for my locker combo, fools XP

But, lots of new music, and new lovers, whatever. I can't believe all the history I missed.

I love you, Mr. Commins.

Anyway...

Don't fuck, don't smoke, don't drink...

And most important of all, don't do Chem labs on drugs.

Fucking idiots.

Makes me fucking sick.

Coming up to Christmas and I'm so fucking jaded... what a pity.

Dead like a dropped fishtank's fish,

I remain,

Alex

2 comments:

True Blues said...

Just out of curiousity... What exactly does jaded mean?

alex icon said...

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=jaded

w00t for vocabulary.