When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, August 27, 2004

"...and the powerful got nervous / cause he refused to be their servant..."

Anyway.

I went ahead and did it.

My Pathetic Excuse for a Life was more like My Pathetic Excuse for a Blog Title, because now I sort of do have a life, and the old title was crappy and narcissistic in a depressing kind of way.

So now I'm Abducted by the Alphabet.

Because, in terms of expressing yourself through a blog, when you have no digital camera or Blogger knowhow, all you can really do is use those 26 characters to get your message across.

Kind of constricting, if you ask me.

So Abducted by the Alphabet I am, and shall remain until I come up something better.

Also,

Wait, I lost my train of thought.

Whatever.

No comments: