When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

So Anna Karenina has yet to submit to me entirely...

But I've read 170-odd pages out of 852, and I have all of Monday and a good bit of Tuesday, as well as quite a bit left of today to finish it.

All things considered, I'm probably falling a little behind but that's typical Alex. No surprises here.

One thing that really bugs me about me, besides the obvious bits, is that my hair is taking FOREVAR to grow back innnnn... I need my decent-looking self back, and soon. How am I supposed to get a girl at school if I'm shorthaired and ugly?

Of course, the reasonable part of me says, "Girls don't only go after good looks, ya know." and then the self-deprecating part of me goes, "Not that your personality & wit are any good." with a sneer.

And they're both right, sadly.

Anywho.

One thing that I find intriguing is Christian girls.

They're so... faith obsessed. I find that really hot for some reason, despite my own inability to be all devout.

I mean, look at the list, Cha, Caro, Nikki, Sara, now Lucy, funnily enough, which is really, really weird and random and just a passing fancy but still.

Speaking of Christian girls, I managed to stop hating my sis.

I still dislike her though.

Can you say, "Mood swing?"

I can.

Heh.

Anyways, back to my narcissism.

"...i got a head full of ideas / that are driving me insane..."

That's off Renegades, so I guess my TBoLA kick is slowing down.

*

No comments: