When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Man...

Born of a Broken Man, by RATM, off TBoLA is such a powerful song... o_O

Anywho, just a little recap, this is not a commercial for MTV.

Heh.

I love those commercials.

Anywho.

The drop out of the camp bubble kinda snuck up on me.

Bastard.

I miss camp... and sadly enough, I miss God which is ridiculous, but anyone who's felt the camp bubble burst can probably understand what I'm feelin'.

Still no iMac, in case you're reading this.

I'm furious.

Few.

Ree.

Us.

I need my computer...... ;_; to steal San-san's emoticons.

X(

That's my own invention.

Anywho.

For the third time. I like to repeat things a lot.

School is taking forever to get here... which is so odd of me to say, because usually I hate school.

But, and I was thinking about this earlier, this year is different.

I'll tell you why.

Years past, going into school, what I really wanted was out and I wanted it ASAP.

Now, my last year of high school, I don't want it to end.

I want to savour it.

To have the good times with my friends.

Maybe even gain a chick.

That would be cool.

But my point is, because the school year seems so freaking long in August, so infinite until June, I don't mind starting school because it puts me far away from where I don't want to be, which is done high school forever. Usually, August put me far away from where I wanted to be, which was done school for the summer.

This year it's different.

Also, none of my freaking friends are around this weekend. I'm so bored to tears.

It's terrible.

Ali's visiting relatives.

Dan's in North Bay still.

Dehui's at a volleyball tournament.

Alex is in Montreal, all alone, with no iMac (yet), no iPod (yet), and no school to pass the time (yet.)

So what do I do?

The answer's quite simple.

Summer reading, of course.

Anna Karenina will be my bitch for the next few days.

While I mull over a possible theme for Midnight's Children.

Damn you, Salman Rushdie.

Damn you to hell.

No, not really, but not only is your name unpronounceable, but you also write awesome books with indecipherable themes.

Though I never was particularly good at figuring out themes.

Stupid themes.

"...and orwell's hell / a terror era coming through / but this little brother's / watching you too..."

*

No comments: