When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Well, here I am, halfway through the book...

And I've allotted... 226 more pages to myself for the rest of the day... Hopefully I'll be able to make it. Take that, Anna and Oblonsky and Levin and Karenin and Kitty and Dolly and Vronsky and all you cultured, Russian, fictional annoyances.

Writing the notes will be hell.

Anyway.

*holds up sign to the audience*

"SIGH HEAVILY"

That's right, the return of my iMac has been postponed until Tuesday night.

That's nearly a week of postponation.

Or should I say, P0STPWN4G3...

Ugh.

Still no MSN.

No iTunes.

No Safari.

And, gasp, no... TextEdit!

That's right, I'll have to finish up my summer reading notes using Microsoft Word.

The horror of it all.



Adding to that are my complete and utter loneliness, the effects that AK is having on my psyche, the fact that it's been raining on and off for the past two days and the FACT THAT NO ONE FUCKING READS MY BLOG DAMN YOU ALL!!!11!!!1!!1!!1!11111oneoneoneoneoneone etc.

Oh, yeah, and good luck to Team Canada on Tuesday.

You're going down, you American punks.

Down I say.

"...the rungs torn from the ladder / can't reach the tumor / one god, one market / one truth, one consumer / just a quiet and peaceful dance / just a quiet and peaceful dance / just a quiet and peaceful dance / for the things we will never have..."

That's Evil Empire, to round out all the albums I have that are really, really, really, ridiculously good-sounding.

Next blog: Maybe some Audioslave or AFI.

Rock, rock on.

*

No comments: