When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

I've come to the ineffable conclusion that...

I hate my sister.

There's nothing about her that doesn't piss me off.

Sure, she could die, and I'd weep until there were no more tears to weep.

But right now, the person that she is, I hate her.

Which is difficult to come to terms with.

Because you're supposed to love your siblings.

Sure, you can fight with 'em, sure you can annoy them to no end, but at the end of the day, you're supposed to love 'em, somehow.

I find myself strangely incapable of doing this.

I fucking hate her.

Maybe my expectations of her are unreasonable.

Maybe I would've hated me, at that age.

But that still doesn't change the fact that I want school to freaking start already because damned if I could survive another week of this bullshit.

The funny thing is I'm mostly to blame for it all.

And for all I know she probably hates me just as much.

Aren't we cute?

Didn't think so.

Ugh.

*

No comments: