When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

So, fuck, yeah, shoot me. I want to die...

After that debacle of a half a school day.

It was hell.

HELL.

And I don't toss that around lightly.

I am currently in the clutches of a suicidal depression.

Ali's not in my English class.

Because I'm not in her Math class.

Because I screwed up both my Math exams and most of the year, too.

Alex Myhr sits next to me in Econ.

Prachar's splitting up the guys in French class.

And we have a phrase subordonnée test tomorrow.

I haven't finished my summer reading notes or reading.

I hate Zigby with a passion.

I have to do a presentation in Commins' class.

I'm probably going to fail Chemistry.

There are no hot new girls for me to get to know.

My life, as of now, just took a remarkable turn for the crapz0rz.

Sigh.

Hold me.

"...you gave me life now / show me how to live..."

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live

Fuck.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Fuck.

Gah.

Ugh.

I feel like a skier, it's all downhill from here.

No rocking on today.

*

No comments: