When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Wow.

I just re-read my first post in its entirety and holy shit was that messed up. In retrospect, I sound really immature, insecure, and annoying.

Which isn't to say that I'm not those things now, but that I was trying to hide my personality problems a bit.

Anyways.

Today I have to head down to get my iMac from BMac, and I'm not particularly looking forward to it.

Being that I'll have to travel really far, and spend a lot of money, and then take a cab back.

But, and this is a big but, the pleasure of having my own computer, running OS X 10.2.8 and all that jazz is certainly enticing.

Thus, I'm going to do it.

Also, and this is a big also, it means I can be secluded from my family, who oftentimes annoy me like nothing else, for longer periods of time.

Ahh, being a teenager.

Plus, I get MSN back.

This is crucial.

Really.

MSN is like, how I survive.

Without MSN, I might as well not know anyone in the world.

I don't have the self-confidence to call people.

And they rarely call me.

And people (cough, Ali, cough, Sachi, cough) never reply to my emails.

So I'm alone, except for my sister and my mom.

Both of whom I cannot stand for good periods of time.

And my dad, who's cool peeps, except that he's rarely around.

Oh, what a tangled web I weave.

In the mean time, listen to Rage Against The Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles

You'll thank me later.

"...calm like a bomb! (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!) (ignite!)..."

Heh.

Peace.

No comments: