When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

...and then it hit me...

Okay, so nothing in particular, but I figured today would be a relaxed-thoughts post.

So, here goes.

Man, I want to win Grad noms for something. The prestige! The honour! The glory and the pizza! Well, maybe not the pizza. But anyway. This is like my life's goal, along with passing Chemistry this term. Speaking of which, I should probably get around to filling mine out. I'll include all of you somewhere, somehow, probably, if you deserve it.

My lyrics are going enh lately. It's kinda sad that the best thing I have to submit to A&L. Of course that's probably because it's a poem and the others are lyrics. Also, I'll need to get my drawing game more on point. Jin said something about doing one together, and I said I was going to submit something on my own anyway but I'd be down with that. In retrospect it looks like I kinda turned her off the idea. I'll have to ask tomorrow. Not that we'd have much time to do it anyway. Shit. Fuck. Let's hope I didn't blow my first chance to actually get to know her.

Anyway.

So American Idiot is getting more skilled. It definitely gets my props. I did my French oral presentation today. Apparently I didn't suck terribly. That's definitely good. Mr. Zigby's mean though >< I hate lunch detentions. Not that I've ever had one before. But the one today really screwed up my flow, if you will. I didn't get it back until I listened to some Green Day on the way to the bus. That was cool.

In related news, I have to get Sandy a present for Saturday night. Holla atcha boy if you want anything. If not I'm warning you it might suck. Just being frank with you and all.

Dan's probably laughing right now.

Anyway. I can't wait until the Audioslave and Tool albums drop - and the U2 one. But what I'm really looking forward to is ZdlR's solo album. Which is not on the near horizon, I think.

Crapz0rz.

><

Which brings me to my next point: I've bought more CD's this year than most other years combined. I'm not sure if this is because now I care about music more, there's more good stuff coming out, I just have the cash, or what, but I bought 7 CDs this year. And we're still only in October. I'll probably buy the U2 one, which will make 8.

Or, two thirds of my CD collection. And that's not counting the ones I don't like anymore.

So hennywayss.

My profile finally updated yesterday. I'm averaging about 303 words a post over 48 posts.

SKIIIIILLZ.

So comment, mofos, because I told you to.

Do it.

"...i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies / this is the dawning of the rest of our lives / this is our lives on holiday..."

*

-a.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right! I am laughing!
How astutue of you.
I see you failed to mentiong just how amazing "american idiot" is, so here it is:

That's right, it's so awesome, it's undescribably, the only way you can comprehend this is by listening to the album yoruself.
So rock on other than that, and music == good, and U2 == good, so no complaints from the peanut gallery...
(oh and I think it was me that hit you, if not you're about due)

Them

alex icon said...

Bwahaha, I can predict your reactions.

It worked well enough though.

\m/