When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Sunday, October 17, 2004

It really makes me wonder...

Actually, lots of things make me wonder.

But mostly I just sulk.

How the hell could one little six-foot-tall asshole be so self-centred? How much self-obsession can you fit into my 147-pound frame?

I mean, really, fuck me.

Ugh.

I hate this shit.

It's such an immense, complex operation devoted to driving me insane, I swear.

Not that that's much work to do.

My world is coming apart at the seams right now.

Why can't I be easy-going?

Not that I like that. As a matter of fact, I absolutely hate it but it seems to be easier to deal with. I'm wrong a lot though so you never know. But I seem to constantly live in the difficult, and relish it, and complain about it, and relish complaining about it, and it's all so fucking difficult is this really my fault?

I hope not.

x

1 comment:

True Blues said...

I feel you 100%.

I'm the exact same.

A bitch, isn't it?

Peace.