When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, October 22, 2004

So Jems gave me this inkling of an idea...

It's national novel writing month in November.

Or so I'm told.

The challenge: 50,000 words in 30 days.

1667 words a day, and 1657 on the last day.

How impossible-seeming.

How tantalizing.

My normal rate is only 300 words a day. Maybe a little less.

I would have to step up both my words-per-day and skill-per-words game.

And I'd have to finish, and be one of the winnars.

NaNoWriMo, here I come.

All of you will be naysayers.

We'll see how this thing goes.

We'll see indeed. After so much poetry and lyrics, prose needs a chance in my life. It'll be the Catcher in the Rye of the 21st Century.

How tantalizing x 2.

Maybe the Hamlet of the Third Millenium AD?

I dunno.

The point is, I'll be spewing and spewing and spewing and still having time for other stuff somehow.

Weekends will now have a purpose.

Staying up late will now have a reason.

I will now be able to brag.

It'll be so fucking w00t I can only hope I can follow through.

omgah please I need to pull this off.

It would be such a milestone achievement.

With that in mind, today was blah. I failed the Chemistry test. I raped the Physics test. And the French verb test.

Sandy updated her GJ format but still no BC pic from Melshuang.

><

Kinda boring day, I dunno.

x

EDIT: Song of the Moment: The Sex Pistols - EMI

No comments: