When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

This blog is thick and / easy to get lost in / 'cause you're a dumbass / belligerent fucker

With apologies to Tool & Maynard James Keenan.

And John Maynard Keynes, just the the pleasures of Economics.

This post goes out to The Sex Pistols and the punk spirit that Giovanni so easily dismisses.

Damn the man!

God save the Queen though.

Lately, a lot of nothing has happened.

Bleh.

I guess that explains the lack of comments, maybe, partially, that and everyone's busy out of their asses.

I got my second email out to Henry.

I failed [71%] my Physics test and FAILED [50%] my Chemistry test.

And I failed [70%] my French grammar test.

Bleh.

I guess I'm feeling too complacent to seriously be a punk right now.

With that in mind, I guess I'll publish this tripe and wait another day or two and then a year or two and then I'll die of some debilitating disease like bullets to the face.

what an emo end

x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not that we're all to busy, I think it's just cause you complain too much. er... I mean... I've been kidna busy to read your blog...

Punkrock rocks (it's even in the name, you can't deny it).
*cough*emosucks*cough*

ThEm

Anonymous said...

ahem. 71 is a pass. so be happy.