When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Remember, whatever, it seems like forever ago...

So the song of the moment is definitely Green Day - Whatsername.

Listen to it by any means you can.

Just do it.

Now, then, down to brass tacks, on to business, get your rear in gear, etc.

Well, I'm not really sure how to classify this week. It's been majorly rollercoaster, I guess would be the best description.

My lack of sleep is starting to fuck me over.

This is clearly clear.

And it sucks.

I need to get some artsy-fartsy shit together for tomorrow.

Must... submit... to A&L...

Which reminds me, I have to print out my anonymous poem.

Further down the spiral, as Trent Reznor once said, Jin != going anywhere.

I wonder if this job is actually going to have me working together with her at all, like in the yearbook room or something at some point, because she sure as hell isn't coming on MSN, ever, and I don't want to be all stalker-ish and start emailing/calling her up etc. because that's just weird.

So I guess I'll just let things simmer, if you will, while I try to get the rest of my life decent looking. Looks like I'ma need the Lord for this one, not that I don't always, but I tend to forget, like the bad [*ahem*] Christian that I am. Prayer set in effect, what what.

Anyway, for all of you who were just weirded out by that display of faith, well, fuck off. As Them told me to say so determinedly.

So on the grad noms side of things, I'm getting nominated, so far as I can tell, for four categories: Most artistic, should've gone out [with more than one person, no less], most evil and, of course, the ever-present worst jokes.

All of which are probably true.

I'd laugh if I was on the ballot twice for should've gone out.

That would be weird, and would prove that our grade is just a bunch of meddling wankers taking the piss.



Seriously.

Anyhow.

Time to get the art skills going.

I gotta go.

"...and in the darkest night / if my memory serves me right /i'll never turn back time / forgetting you but not the time..."

A

No comments: