When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, September 03, 2004

4 down, 178 to go...

School days, that is.

Course change sheet was handed in today.

Now it's out of my hands.

It's all yours, G-Dizzle.

You know what to do.

On a less spiritual note, who the fuck does Jeff H. think he is?

I mean, he had two of the top five hottest girls in the school competing for his love.

I would kill for that kind of problem...

Yeesh.

But, as Satchmo, aka Sachi, aka STM, aka my boo hoo guru, has and will probably say again, I'm too obsessed with hot girls.

This is probably the case.

But it begs the question: Isn't that normal at this age?

Anyway.

I'll live.

Now, yesterday I promised the top 15 Tool songs, so here they are:

1) Lateralus
2) The Grudge
3) No Quarter*
4) Prison Sex
5) Schism
6) Forty-Six & Two
7) Stinkfist
8) Undertow
9) The Patient
10) Eulogy
11) Ticks & Leeches
12) Disposition
13) Revolution**
14) Parabol/Parabola
15) Eon Blue Apocalypse

* Led Zeppelin cover
** Unreleased track with RATM

Also, listen to Light My Way - Audioslave. You'll thank me later.

And, I was dubbed, jointly by myself and Dehui, as "Sexei Alexei" today. You need to genuflect when you come into the same room as me now.

Keep on tranglin' like Larry Pat.

*

No comments: