When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Back in Black...

Actually, more like back in a white Zoo York tee and some navy Ecko jeans, but that's irrelevant. The point is, I'm back, and I rock.

I got (big w00t) two (2) comments on my last blog post.

Now that deserves a big 56 if I ever saw a blog post that got two comments deserve a big 56.

BIG 56

Not too big, but eh. It's only two comments.

Anywho. I was in Ontario all weekend, I got to eat a lot of junk food, and I got paid 60 bucks for helping my uncle & aunt move into their new place instead of watching Canada beat Russia.

I did get to watch Russia beat Slowvakia the next day though.

Speaking of which, if any one that reads my blog is nice, kind, benevolent, and really, really stinking rich, there's something I'd like for my birthday... They're auctioning off game-worn jerseys of WCH players starting Sept. 10th and end Sept. 17th and I would orgasm on the spot if I got the Alexei Kovalev one (in keeping with a) my NHL team affiliaton (Montreal) and b) my nickname (Sexei Alexei)) so you can see why I want one so bad.

Anyway, no new music right now. I gotta go to bed.

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sachi, but since i dont' have an account on this blogger, i am commenting anonymously. do you think i've blown my cover yet?

well for one, i would like to say that i hope you don't take offense that i haven't given you the link to my blog, but my blog is friends only, because of certain mishaps in the passed. but yes, friends-only, which means you would have to register for a livejournal and you would have to then become my friend. all this might take a while.

i would now like to make another point. in order for a nickname to really be a nickname, someone on this god given earth would have to call you by this name we call nick...and i don't think one person alive calls you sexei alexei. hahahaha ya, okay.

alex icon said...

*grumbles*

Dehui calls me Sexei Alexei...

So there :p