When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Monday, September 20, 2004

And in an instant we're all abducted from this mortal coil...

The day the a-bombs fall to the soil.

Came to me randomly just now.

Anywho.

Short post, gotta hit the sack, Chem. test third period tomorrow, no fun X(

Today was fraught with stuff, like many days.

Passed my French test, barely, got by on no lunch, hackied to craptacularity but it was fun as hell, did the same thing in Asshole again in Econ., got 10/10 along with 90% of the class on my Econ. stencil for that matter, had a cool/weird/blah meeting after school but [big pause, Dehui] I got Jin's digits in case we need to contact each other [with emphasis on the contact XP] and Mel said we need to do something radical and never-done-before and I have an idea. Ali didn't like it but then maybe no one else will. It's still in the formative stages so it's pretty malleable.

Other than that, the workload's really starting to set in. Gah. X( I just remembered I have to do my pinhole camera for tomorrow.

Good thing it won't take too long, I hope. I don't want to burn the midnight oil again.

My mom's getting copies of the negative of the BC pic made soon.

I will distribute accordingly.

G'night.

"...all the colours (all grey!) / upon leaving (all grey!) / all will turn to grey..."

AFI - This Celluloid Dream.

Also, piss off. I have to somnole now.

I'll email Henry tomorrow.

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* you and asian chicks...
+2 points for somnole though, level two.

Funny thing about you and Ali and BC, her... feeling... left... out... that's not something she's ever done to you before. At all.

So, consequential to show my superiority, this evening I decided to calculate how much faster time will appear to go (appear to go, because time IS only perception)for someone going 21234068 m/s. So if were standing still, for every hour I experienced, you would experience nearly 1h 25m. (approximately of course).
Don't udnerstand? Well I didn't expect you to.

So if you don't know who this is by now, here's a hint.
Maybe I was wrong about smoking, maybe it's not so bad after all. It could just be a really clever way of killing off all the mind-less, gut-less, thought-less sheep which are stupid enough to do it in the first place. If so, congrats to whoever came up with it. To bad it wasn't more direct.

alex icon said...

Wow, I'm in the dark as to who this could actually be. Lemme think for a second.

As for the physics shit, that's nothing new. Concept of how you age slower going at the speed of light, that maybe you're one second younger than you should be upon returning to earth from space, etc.