When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Sources report this is the title of the new U2 album.

As much as I like U2, new albums, and that name, U2's simply not hardcore enough to use a title like that. It should come with a concept album anyhow, with all sorts of advanced science references. You could incorporate physics and chemistry and unbearably skilled music into one awesome, well-designed package to be sold for 18.99 plus tax.

I'll take a break while Dan goes to get a clean pair of pants.

Anyway, I'm over it, I guess. Music is the least of my problems right now. School is getting de-awesome-ified at an alarming rate. I have work. Lots of work. Not = teh cool. Between French, Chemistry and Physics, I could well do very poorly this term. Even with easy Math, [fuck you pre-cal people XP] English, History and Economics working for me. Gym I don't count as actually existing, especially with Mr. Gow at the helm.

Today in English class, after I got 18/20 on the Hamlet test [slacknaaaaaaaaage] Sarah explained to me her pent-up anger. She applied for the A&L position but when she was interviewed they told her from the get-go she wasn't getting the position. She went on about how they were trying to set me and Jin up. No lie. I was cracking up inside. Anyway. Now that I've pissed off all my reading contingent ['cept maybe vanvan because I'm not sure if she cares about my asian thing] I'll move on to something less suckified.

Song of the day is, we'll make it a U2 song to commemorate Bono's monumental album-titling blunder, or rather, monumental album-making blunder, U2 - In a Little While

The opening guitar = o_O w0w.

Anywayss.

My profile hasn't updated lately but I've probably passed the 10,000 word mark on my blog.

A good 1,000 of those words were probably my first blog post. hah.

Um, as you can see, running out of space, nothing to say anymore, getting boringeringer by the minute, I'll take a hint.

*

1 comment:

alex icon said...

Oh, excuse me for being nice.

Yeesh.

Anyhow, I know how you feel about the a&l situation. My condolences.

In the mean time, I have a dilemma:

What if you're both there and ugly?

XP