When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Saturday, September 25, 2004

How to Assemble an Atomic Bomb

Well, yesterday and today, heck, the whole Ottawa trip sUx0r3d the big one one one etc.

I mean, I got to miss school. Which would've been good except apparently school was both good and bad so I don't know.

It was good for Ali, but bad for Them, and I care for each of you, so it's divisible.

Heh.

I emailed the poster idea off, but no reply on the near horizon, I don't know how religious Jin is with computers, and I doubt it's as much as I am, so I can probably expect no reply until Sunday afternoon or something, unless I call her. Egg as tibia, if you will.

Anyway, while I was on the Ottawa fiasco, I rode the bus both there and back trying not to talk to my mom because when I'm in a cramped space like a bus seat I'm not comfortable enough to talk... I try to just retreat into the music until we get off. But she gets bored and needs to converse. Ugh.

Then, there, the dinner sucked royally, I wasn't really comfortable with my cousins for some reason, and I usually am, and they left before I woke up.

On the plus side, I got to watch two awesome movies: Princess Mononoke, my favourite movie of all time (#100/250) and Pulp Fiction, which was awesome^2 (#15/250)... and I saw the video for Green Day - American Idiot, which made me download the song, want to buy the album, and actually consider going with Dan to the concert at the Bell Centre (Nov. 4 for those of you who care). So it wasn't a total failure.

On the other side of things, I had an awesome MSN convo with Ali tonight, and I didn't start my French, which I should have but now it's too late because I've got church tomorrow and I have to go for once.

I can't remember the last time I did.

Kinda sad.

In other news, though, I balanced the budget.

As Them could tell you.

I haven't talked to Dehui or Nathalie in about 40 hours though.

Onoooooo.

And I have to sell chocolates bah.

Anyway,

"...well maybe I'm the fuckhead america / i'm not a part of a redneck agenda / now everybody do the propaganda / and sing along in the age of paranoia..."

------------------------------------

"...rock / rock on..."

-a.

No comments: