When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb, Part II

Natheeng is happening to me lately. Nothing new is happening. Nothing to talk about. No new girlfriends, or lyrics, no new jobs or insights, no new epiphanies or acquaintances or friends. I barely even have a new song of the day.

Rage Against The Machine - Darkness

However, I do have some new monies. It seems that I got 110 dollars in the mail today, from my aunt & grandma, by way of birthday presents.

I can now entirely pay off my debt to my parents and buy my computer game and have a bit of spending cash left over. I do however, have a history thing to write soon. So I will leave you with nothing, or natheeng, else in this blog post.

I <3 you all to infinity. Y'all have no idea. Especially you, and you, and you, you, and hell maybe even you.

No new lyrics bodes heavily on my heart.

No calls from egg as tibia aka 366 45 71814 aka 514 366 7814. No surprise, nothing to say, nothing to see, keep moving folks, no one died, there's no blood staining the ground. Nothing to see.

Figure that one out.

a l e x i n w o n d e r l a n d

*

No comments: