When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Hey! Tomorrow's Wednesday!

No it isn't.

Just thought I'd share that interesting bit of trivia with y'all.

Today was and will forever be known as Green Day Day, or just GD-Day for short. Maybe even G-Day would suffice. Like D-Day and VE-Day, except more musical and less deadly.

Today, I missed church again. Woke up at 9:32, fell back asleep soon after, woke up around 12, and start my homework at 2 or so.

I'm done the writing part more or less. Need to memorize it and refine some of the ugly bits. Stupid Prachar better give me a 90 or something. I can't afford to keep getting 60s.

Gahz0rz to the max.

I called Jin up today. It was a bit awkward, but I was able to joke a bit and not seriously alienate her. Now she knows that she has an email in her inbox, and maybe I can get a reply eventually, and the communication barrier will be breached forever. Heh. Breach. Anyway, I have an awesome idea for a submission, or maybe part of the opening two pages of A&L. I think Sandy said she was doing those pages though. We'll see, I'ma try and change that though. Me & teh Jinster need more input.

Anyhowdangtizzle, I'm fervently awaiting me cashing my cheques and why the fuck am I waiting anyway? I'm thinking of ordering American Idiot, The War on Errorism, Thirteenth Step and Civilization III Game of the Year Edition for Mac from Amazon.ca. $108.96 and free shipping. The fact that I can afford this and pay off the last of my debts too is teh pwnz0rz.

Fiscal responsibility, what what. I only wish I could get meself a pair of AJ4 CG Retros.

In other news, nothing much happened today. I can't wait until the U2, Audioslave, Tool and ZdlR albums drop, as well as the (maybe) 2/3 concert week in early November, and the AZL2s on the 6th of 11.

Figure that out, fuckers.

"...do you have the time / to listen to me whine / about nothing and everything all at once?..."

Rock, rock on.

-a.

*

No comments: