When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, September 24, 2004

How to Fail a Physics Lab Report

Ugh. Well, as you can tell by the title, we failed the lab report before even handing it in... the good news I guess is that apparently everyone else is going to fail, and that our failure is not entirely or even mostly my fault. It's as much my fault as anyone else's in my group, and Mr. Zigby's en prime for not being there, the asshole.

Tomorrow I show up, with my lab report, chat up the peeps, have breakfast, draw my diagrams, hand it to Sandy, etc. and head to Ottawa on the bus with my mom && my iPod.

w00t. I get to stay with my cousins while my mom & aunt have bonding [not bondage, you sickos] time somewhere in the nearby forests, canoeing. I think. Not too clear on the plans.

Anyway, what that translates to is lots of talking, watching movies & tv, playing video games, eating junk food and staying up to all hours.

Should be pretty fun.

I get back, Saturday night or maybe Sunday morning, I gotta work bigtime on my French project, memorizing, writing, etc. and it's gonna sux0r. Oh well. I need a good mark on this, I'm running like 62% in French right now. I think Prachar wants to die whenever she looks over and sees me laughing at my own unabated idiocy.

Stupidity makes me vociferous, you see, of my own volition, but I'm magnanimous and I only laugh instead of shouting the fuck out of everyone.

Today I d/led a shitload of songs again, mostly ones I had beforehand but one new one, Autologic. Got into meaningful convos with Dan & San so that was cool.

Butttttt, and I stress the 't's because they're in the middle of water and therefore under constant pressure changes because water heats up and cools down so fast and so the particles start speeding up and slowing down like crazy all the time.

I failed the Physics Lab. >< ;_;

Ouin.

Rage Against The Machine - Autologic

G'nite, ciao, see you in 7 hours for breakfast at the Golden Arches.

I love y'all.

-a.

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st comment :P


probably the only one >.>

alex icon said...

Um... who is this? And why are you commenting on 5-year-old blog posts?