When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Who let this cowboy on the saddle? / He don't know a missile from a gavel...

Or, in this case, anything at all about my reasons for the course change.

The person in question is Mr. "You Gonna Get Raped" Vamvakas...

And, as you can tell, no Pre-Cal.

I'll live, maybe, I guess.

Whatever.

I was in too much of a state to do the Arts & Lit. interview so I'm going to do it tomorrow. With any luck I'll get the job-izzle.

Moving right along, today was okay, friend-wise, I guess. Rowshyra said she liked Tool. That really threw me off. It's just.. so... weird... Kind of a whodathunkit, if you will.

The rain was dreary but I survived.

When dad gets back from work, he might have new CDs for me... he went to Cheap Thrills today to see if he could trade/sell a whole pack of CDs that I no longer care for. I doubt they'll take 'em all but I might get some cash/credit/music so no point in not trying.

As we speak, I have no homework.

And I'm listening to NOFX.

"...and now I can't sleep from years of apathy / all because I read a little noam chomsky..."

Canada crushed the Slovaks.

Elliot was at school today, though, so I lost my bet with myself that he'd commit suicide.

Enh.

It really pisses me off how un-international the tournament is. It's so Canada-USA centred. Two teams (Russia and Slovakia) never played a single home game, and between our two countries there have so far been 8 games. I see why they would do a two-division thing, but North America and Europe makes no sense. Canada, USA, and the two most eastern European countries as one division would work much better. Not to mention all the final three games are in North America, and it's set-up so that Canada and the USA can meet in the Final (television ratings, anyone?) so that kinda planning makes me fucking jaded about the world, especially with no NHL season in the near future.

Ugh.

*

No comments: