When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Open your eyes / look up to the skies and see...

I'm just a poor boy (poor boy) I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low...

w00t Bohemian Rhapsody.

Anywho.

School was decent.

I really should be working on my History project right now.

If I'm not back this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on...

Also, American Pie by Don McLean is the shitz0rz.

\m/ o(-_-)o \m/

*insert guitar solo here*

So the Czechs killed Sweden, and the US is raping Russia right now.

fUx0rZ.

Ugh.

Anyway, so I'm still hormonal to tha extreme.

D/l "March of Death" by Zack de la Rocha if you have the time and/or you like hip-hop/scratching/RATM/the political left in any way, shape or form.

It's pretty good.

Um, kinda uneventful blog. The clock is ticking until my 16th birthday (9 days) so make sure you enh never mind I can't do that. But yeah it'd be nice if you remembered.

So, if I've missed anything, remember this:

Listen to the following songs:

Run DMC - It's Tricky
Audioslave - Light My Way
Zack de la Rocha - March of Death
A Perfect Circle - The Noose
Don McLean - American Pie
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Sum 41 - We're All to Blame

That more or less sums it up.

"... and not to pull your halo down / around your neck and tug you to the ground / but I'm more than just a little curious / how you're planning to go about making your amends / to the dead..."

Rock on Team Canada '04.

*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, so pardon the anonymity, however I refuse to solicit this clap by getting an account. No offense to all involved. Alex, I will however have to kick some ass and chew some gum(unfortunately I'm all out of gum) for getting d other D. to get an account (may not be your fault but you're the closest one to blame anyways).

Assa for the post, imma comment cause I felt that Bohemian Rhapsody and Run D.M.C. needed a little endorsing, just to emphasize their supremecy to all.

So in closing, I better not see any other posts by 'D.' (if you must post do it anonymously), and I will hereby refer to myself as 'Them'.

Nevermind the Bullocks,
Them