When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

So, this is my 34th blog post...

And that's significant because it's 33 to the power of 0 and 33 to the power of one added together.

33 / 0 / 33 / 1...

That means Patrick roy is the best goalie of all time, followed closely by Robbie Luongo.

Okay, so you might've noticed the irony in my talking about hockey now that THERE WON'T FUCKING BE ANY THIS SEASON.

I'd like to give a nice little shout out the fucking fucking greedy little fuckers at the NHLPA and the NHL. What about the fans?

Nothing, that's what. They each grab a leg, spread it, and rape us dually.

Fuckers.

Anydangway, what with no hockey this year, I guess I'll not have any CJAD listening to do, which means I don't have to wake up and hear whatever fucking asshole CJAD employed to be not funny in the least every morning around 6 o'clock.

In further somewhat unrelated news, Alex is single with a bullet. If you know of some hot asian chick (white works too, I guess) who is also single and looking, and is awesome in almost every possible way, then hook a brotha up, if you know what I'm saying.

This message brought to you by whatever nerve endings in our brains dictate horniness and loneliness.

I'm still sitting on a gold mine of too-personal-for-you lyrics, and you're still not getting any.

If I were you right now, I'd listen to The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun and absorb its awesomeness through osmosis. It's the only hope you've got to be as awesome as me.

For the sexeiness part, I'd say you should replace your mattress with Victoria's Secret catalogs. Less comfortable, but with that much mass of sexeiness the osmosis will be quicker. Or you could just temporarily incapacitate some hot people and stuff them in your pillowcase or something. That might work, I don't know.

Moving right along into the land of unbearable skilledness, me & teh Danster [danceter!] checked out Collateral yesterday [a few hours ago] and it was, as you could've guessed, unbearably skilled. You should go see it, and absorb its unbearable skilledness. [skidsophrenia!]

Anywho. It seems my crush for Lucy of http://savingxgrace.blogspot.com/ fame has faded into nothingness. This should come as no surprise to the psychologists among you who were aware that I was crushing on her two weeks ago or so.

Here's my CD list:

AFI - Sing the Sorrow (copped)
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step (yet to cop)
Audioslave - Audioslave (copped)
Audioslave - TBA (yet to drop)
NOFX - The War on Errorism (yet to cop)
Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine (copped)
Rage Against The Machine - Evil Empire (copped)
Rage Against The Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles (copped)
Rage Against The Machine - Renegades (copped)
Tool - Undertow (copped)
Tool - Ænima (copped)
Tool - Lateralus (copped)
Tool - TBA (yet to drop)
U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind (copped)
U2 - TBA (yet to drop)
Zack de la Rocha - TBA (yet to drop)

As you can see, of the 16, 10 I already own, 2 are available but I haven't bought 'em yet, and 4 haven't released yet.

That's not bad at all.

Rock right on down the highway.

M: I'm sorry.

V: No you aren't.

*

No comments: