When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Man this shit is aural fucking crack...

Dan, or should I say, *cough* Them *cough*, you are going to get ya socks rocked off tomorrow. I love this freaking CD. And Township Rebellion, the only Rage song from their four CDs I had yet to hear really impressed me.

As for today... I managed to survive without getting too stressed out or in trouble or anything. Also, the whole yearbook interview debacle was the most fun I'd had in a while... that joke killed it, man oh man, Dan, if I get the position now, I'll buy you a La-Z-Boy or something that you can sit on in homeroom... fuck, I'll outfit it with a motor and wheels so you can ride to your classes in comfort & speed. Going down stairs just got twenty-one times funner! [Ed.'s note: I know that's not a word.] I'm not sure how going up stairs would work though.

I got PhotoShop 7 up and running on my computer again last night (this morning) and I made this during my free time; if Bush gets re-elected, this will be my picture in the yearbook: [Ed.'s note: Picture coming soon.]

*updated with my photoshop wizardry: http://pages.total.net/~halfman/Postar.jpg *

Speaking of which, I realized that that gives me a reason to want him to be re-elected, which is a bad thing. Can you say conflict of interest?

I can.

Conflict of interest.

Heh. That was so lame.

To make up for it,

"A seal walks into a club.

Ow."

and anyone who knows the joke, though I'm not going to write it all down, but they'll get this. [Ed.'s note: I know that was poor syntax, shut up.]

"[unintelligible crap replete with arm-waving]

Shut up, Fridge!"

Man, that joke was killer.

Anywho, I have a weekend to attend to. And a .jpg to get hosted.

So I'll blog for y'all later.

Rock on right out...

"...why stand on a silent platform? / fight the war, fuck the norm..."

Dan doesn't get why this is both my lyric for the day and my MSN name but when he hears the song, he'll get it.

It's a fucking rocking song.

And that's the most fucking rocking part.

Rage Against The Machine - Township Rebellion

Get your hands on it somehow.

*

No comments: