When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It never ceases to amaze me...

...how I can forget just how fucking good Mars bars are.

I never forget to the point of not buying them again because I remember, somewhere deep in my subconscious, that they rock my multicoloured stomach contents.

But as soon as I start chompin' down on one, BOOM!

The awesomeness hits me smack across the face like an embarrassed Dehui, or maybe an enraged Koj.

They're like chocolate-covered crack.

Anyway. Today was not cool.

Because what with Mrs. G-dizzle being hot, and probably only because she rapes every other girl teacher in terms of looks (though I kinda agree with Myhr that Liscio is up there), so she looks better in comparison, and I was desperately waiting for maybe an itsy-bitsy signal of a hint of a course fucking change sheet, so yeah I ended up having a not good homeroom.

Also, McDoug told me she switched me out of her English class.

Fucking twit.

Gagh.

My only chance... ruined.

Anyway, Go Team Canada.

Um... song for today...

"...count bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums..."

Don't fuck the dead, fuck the sleeping! Less of a social stigma and they might wake up and start participating!

So if you're a psychoanalist, a psychiatrist, a psychologist, or just a seer, then you might have realized that I'm extra-hormonal right now.

So, don't offer me any sexual favours unless you plan on fucking carrying through, bitch!

*Never mind. That never happened.

And we'll see what happens on the Arts & Lit. front. I want that thing so bad but with Mel heading the project... whatever.

Lyrics fail me.

H a l e x t o s i s

*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mars bars? They are a bit like chocolate covered crack, so don't buy them. That plus they're bad value (only 59g).

So other than that, pretty weak post today.

Because you are not a hot girl, not hot at least, I don't particularly want to hear about your hormonosexuality. So... "NO SEXUAL FAVOURS FOR YOU". There goes that whore I was getting you for your birthday, congrats.

Them

Anonymous said...

i had a mars bar yesterday. good times. i hate school.

who is this ms. G-dizzle. you have a crush on a teacher!? you're soooooo desperate. realize that not everything is about your penis. and ms. liscio. seriously ... get out more... or like get over the hormones.

and arts and lit.. ya good luck. i'm thinking that your yearbook editors will suck.

-sach

alex icon said...

keep in mind that whole paragraph was tongue-in-cheekly written for your benefit, sachi dear.

i wouldn't write about stuff like that if you hadn't commented on my constant horniness.

Anywho.

yea the yearbook's going to suck. enh.