When the ink dries, we'll have another bastard's peace.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Well, well, well...

Three holes in the ground, as my maternal grand dad used to say.

And my life right now makes about as much sense as that. Today, as all of you who were paying attention / at my house this morning know, was my birthday.

It was volatile, seemingly of its own volition, and though there were no ninjas, waking up to find people in your living room feels kinda like being raped, except minus the pain in your rectum. Which isn't to say that it wasn't unbearably cool, D. and Them, but that whoa I wasn't ready for that. I'm... very attached to my morning routine. It being my birthday period was hard enough for me to take. And on top of that to have my house crashed by a bunch of maniacs... well, we're right up in the stratosphere now. Now, on to Sandy's birthday... hahaha. I don' think we'll be able to pull off something similar but then we'll see.

The rest of the day more or less plain flat out sucked. It's tough pretending to be happy when people wish you a happy birthday and you just want to lie in bed alone with your music all day.

I can't say the day was without its merits, though. There was the bacon for breakfast, the presents from my relatives, the pizza & fries & wings & pepsi for dinner and pumpkin pie with whipped cream for desert. And the two (2) Tool CDs from my sis were really cool.

As for the constant lingering depression, you'd think it'd just be sexual frustration (see: me as a horny teenage guy - girlfriend to score with = frustrated) but I feel (though I could be mistaken) that it's about a lot more than that. A bit of vagueness and mysteriosity added just for the intellectual tint.

On another down note, Ali was out of commission all week and won't be at school tomorrow. When she gets sick, she gets SICK and I really miss her... I mean I haven't seen her outside of school (random meeting at Vendome aside) since before school started and now I'm not seeing her at school either. She did have the presence of mind to wish me a happy birthday yesterday though.

All in all, bleh.

NOFX - American Errorist (I Hate Hate Haters)

Rock, rock on.

*

No comments: